Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Life is all about balance. Too much of one thing, not enough of another. Juggle this and that ... how much pressure can one person .... or struts on a car...take? I often find myself smack in the middle of this search for balance and wholeness. Yet the more that I think about it, it seems like struggling to balance and staying perfectly in the middle shouldn't matter. If you're riding the see-saw, and you never go up and down, it's not any fun.

I'm not entirely sure why I started this blog. Part of me wonders why anyone would want to read personal thoughts and ramblings by yours truly. Another part of me argues that it shouldn't matter whether or not someone else reads this. It's for me, for fun, for de-stressing.

Gosh, I'm tired. With the amount of things I have to do tomorrow, and the time I'm supposed to get up, this was probably not the wisest decision in the world. And yet, I'm kind of excited about where this little space in the cyber world will take me.

No comments: