Sunday, November 22, 2009

November 22

I learned how to say “The handsome man has pretty flowers.” Like I’m ever going to need to know how to say that here.....


I learned that Patrick Swayze died. I’m two months late.


I wore several layers of clothing because of how COLD it is. This is not an exaggeration: socks, leggings, pants, undershirt, T-shirt, long-sleeved shirt, long over-shirt, long sweater, wool coat. It’s not even December yet. Should I be worried?


For the first time in probably ten years, someone guessed my age correctly. This is in a place where most people look around ten years older than they are. That makes me wonder....how old did that person think that I actually look??


I freaked out because one of my roommates told me that Bill Cosby died two years ago. (This is after I relayed to her how out of the loop I felt about Swayze’s death). Don’t worry, he’s still alive. I googled it.


I didn’t eat any chocolate; I'm out of Nutella.


And that was my day.

No comments: